South West CDC-Koh Kock Leong (KKL) Graduate Relief & Individual Training (GRIT) Fund
Learning is a lifelong process and South West CDC firmly believed in providing holistic educational support to our residents. The South West CDC-KKL GRIT Fund is setup to help students from low-income families, who graduated during the pandemic and are unable to secure employment, with a one-off interim $500 grant to tide them through this difficult period.
Eligible students are required to complete a complimentary online course through the GnowbeLearn platform.
- Resident of South West District;
- Full-time student at the following local Institutions: Pre-tertiary institutions (i.e. JCs/MI), Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics and Universities;
- Graduated between December 2019 and March 2023;
Singapore Citizen or at least one immediate family member is a Singapore Citizen;
- Combined Gross Monthly Household Income of $3,500 or Per Capita Income (PCI) of $875, whichever is lower; and
- Not in any full-time employment or committed traineeship/internship programme. i.e. part-time and temp job employment are allowable.
Required Supporting Documents
- Graduation certificate;
- Copy of payslip / CPF contribution statement / income tax statement of all working and non-working members in the household, except for family members who are NSF/full-time students. Self-employed family members must provide their latest Income Tax Statement.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may apply here: https://go.gov.sg/SWCDCGRIT
For further enquiry, please email us at SWCDC_bursaries@pa.gov.sg.